Sunday, September 28, 2014

OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN: RATS! IT'S A RAT!



THREE MORE DAYS TO GO!!! 

Oops, sorry!!! That just sort of slipped out! Like the knife I was wielding in the forest the other day! Before I knew it, it had stabbed twelve goblins ... at least that's what I thought they were! But enough about me ans my list of felonies ... 

Today's flick wasn't categorized as horror, but what do you call a film where a upscale, genetically-gfted family is terrorized by a ... RAT!!! I'd call it GOOD! Throw in a great script, Peter "Robocop" Weller and a very, very huge, crafty rodent (where'd they get this guy? Central casting?" and you've got a humdinger of a good night of viewing pleasure in front of you!

It's called "Of Unknown Origin," and although the critics weren't so kind, I'm giving it my stamp of approval and that trumps those lizard-livered, popcorn sucking, couch potatoes! Love how the movie just goes from a man taking care of a little infestation to a full-scale war against a very cunning enemy! Goddamn those little four-legged buzzards! Do you  think it's their hairless tails? Not sure, but those glowing, beady eyes do NOT help! So have some fun and rent this one! Weller is a madman as he takes on evil all to save his family!   


 

And to tempt all you pumpkin carvers, here’s a shot of one of the prizes we’ll be giving away! Yup, if you win, you can show the world that you attended the premiere horror giveaway of 2014! 





Join here on our official FB Event Page and you won't miss a thing!

h


 

No comments:

Post a Comment